New video format?

Mithril

YTtalk Mad
Hey everyone! I've just posted the first video on my channel in my brand new format where I do a speeddrawing in the background of my narration. I feel like it's the perfect blending of where I want my channel to go since people have complained about the video itself being boring on my narrations and I want to do art. Any critique or possible improvements would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hey everyone! I've just posted the first video on my channel in my brand new format where I do a speeddrawing in the background of my narration. I feel like it's the perfect blending of where I want my channel to go since people have complained about the video itself being boring on my narrations and I want to do art. Any critique or possible improvements would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I really like the new format! It was very entertaining. Keep it up!

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Thats super interesting! My suggestion would be to draw along to the story. This would require more work but you have a talent for drawing. I think if you moved towards drawing the stories as they play out, you would get many more people to subscribe. Keep it up!

Thats super interesting! My suggestion would be to draw along to the story. This would require more work but you have a talent for drawing. I think if you moved towards drawing the stories as they play out, you would get many more people to subscribe. Keep it up!
I’m totally trying to work up to that! Unfortunately, that one drawing took me three and a half hours, haha. But that’s the goal, to draw along with the story. Glad you think that would be cool!

Back