Vlog New type of vlogging!

FunkeyFreak

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there, just here with an idea on which I would like some collaboration on! (A repost of my idea in the scripts and ideas forums).

I have been brainstorming a little and may have an idea for a 'new' style of vlogging. What would you all think of a channel that is specifically made for having three minute vlogs. WAIT, wait, before you run away, this vlog is NOT a rant. The topic will have a logical flow, not going to deep into lengthy material, but containing a lot of hard 'logic.' Like a one on one with the viewer.

For example, I could record several minutes on my way to work, in a store, at work, even on a flight, and then stitch these vlogs into one continuous thought (one three minute vlog). Kind of like a short thought, concise and short, while carrying some idea or theme that the viewer can easily identify and follow. The topics would be anything from politics, economics, and science, to how much you hate work, and how beautiful the weather is outside.

These vlogs would be created by a core of content creators, and a HOST of submitted vlogs as well. This would allow us (the content creators) to have a greater diversity of views than that which would be restricted to only the core creators. My vision would be to have vlogs submitted internationally, from every walk of life, so that we may be able to better understand the world around us. This world is a huge place, and as much as I would like to, I will never see it all. However, if we can all join symbolic hands, then we can see more than we ever imagined possible.

More details to come, as this idea is in EARLY beta stages
Thank you for your feedback and support!

Jukenut

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Didn't you post this before? Do what you are promising first. We can't possibly see if it's any good or not until you show it to us.

Reactions: Ian W.

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
"new", i didn't read anything new though, like this has been done by so many other "Vloggers", but good luck on it.

FunkeyFreak

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Didn't you post this before? Do what you are promising first. We can't possibly see if it's any good or not until you show it to us.
Yes, this is a repost as mentioned in the first sentence. I suppose my intentions were not clear, so let me rectify that with a few more details: I am posting this in the section of the forums to see if anyone has/would be interested in doing this with me, as I will need a "crew" in order to make said endeavour successful. Hense why I am re-posting this in this area of the forums.
Thanks tho :)[DOUBLEPOST=1415080136,1415079939][/DOUBLEPOST]
"new", i didn't read anything new though, like this has been done by so many other "Vloggers", but good luck on it.
I would agree with you, although I haven't come across a channel dedicated to a set of content makers specifically making three-min videos with a central thought (yes, the combination of those elements makes it a unique application, as it were). My point is, unless I am mistaken, this is a new type of vloging! If I am not correct, please post an example? I really want to approach this from some unique angle!

thefedoranerd

The nerdy guy in the cool hat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Reminds me of the vlog brothers, they have a three minute limit on their videos. I would be interested in taking part if you actually started this.

AlunBlue14

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Animator
I have "unique" logic that some would call wrong... I'd call it a difference in opinions but still, it sounds like fun!