New thumbnail format/setup in latest video

Juliana Sabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Hello everyone!

So I've started using a new program to make thumbnails, as well as filming in a different location. I would greatly appreciate if if you would check out my latest video and let me know what you think of the changes I've made, and if you have any suggestions for further changes.

THANK YOU!

AdmUp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thumbnail wise I think your text needs to be bolder to attract attention. Especially when being put on top of a background that has multiple colours

Reactions: Juliana Sabo

Juliana Sabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Thumbnail wise I think your text needs to be bolder to attract attention. Especially when being put on top of a background that has multiple colours
Good advice! Will keep that in mind for next week's video.

Reactions: AdmUp

asmoK

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You should check out the "Impact" font.. you might like it. I use it for every thumbnail and it's looking nice. Other then that, the thumbnails look good!

Hell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Commentator
I agree with this but I still like the style they are in and how they keep to the similar style. Keep it up :)

fresh vibes.

Reaction score
Learn some typography for your thumbnails, don't just use the basic fonts, learn font-weights and look for different fonts.