New thumbnail and logo design!

Kevin hummel

GameCrafter117
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hey all!

So, recently changed my logo and my channel design to go along with the World of Warcraft let's play / guide I'm working on. How does this look, and what could be improved?

I appreciate any feedback!

Attachments

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I hope I'm not coming across as mean, but it's not great. There's too much going on, the colors are muddled, the font and color of the text make it very hard to read and the most readable thing on the thumbnail is your name, which shouldn't be on your thumbnail anyway.

A thumbnail should tell you what the video is about. Use a simple background with one or two pictures, use a more simple font with an outline and take your name off the thumbnail. Bright, simple and readable are the three key words when it comes to thumbnails!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cragcloud

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Because this is really channel-specific, I've moved it to the review / feedback forum. :)

Cragcloud

Reaction score
I must say I agree with Dutchie Abroad. It is really cluttered and everything is competing for attention. What would you like people to remember, and what is your message. If you could phrase your value proposition (what makes your channel unique), then try to state that instead.