New strategy for small youtubers under 10000 views

Prodz Here

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, I have less than 10000 views on my youtube, so I can't monetize or I can't get money from my monetization, which sucks a lot, but I was thinking and since we can't really make monetize and get money until 10000 money can't we usemaybe a few copyright songs in montages or just a little copyright until we get 10000 views. That way we aren't making money so we should be able to use these copyright things up until we can reach that 10k view minimum rule thing. That we can grow a little faster and then when we hit we can stop. Do u guys think this will work or help please reply and let me know.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
You think channels should be allowed to steal other people's work if they have fewer than 10,000 views ? Really?

Reactions: studio_lawera

Spyro

Reaction score
Surely if you're struggling to get 10,000 views, then you're hardly missing out on any money anyway?

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
No, that's pretty scummy.
Also, even when you hit 10K, you wouldn't be able to monetize your hard work that you've already uploaded, if it has copyright work in it.

studio_lawera

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend mate. Work on your current portfolio. Use this time to build it up.

daniel404

Reaction score
i thought that 10k minimum for monetisation was so that youtube could assess the channel before it starts to pay them..

i dont think your channel would ever get monetisation if you try that method

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
this is great

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can monetize my videos and i only have a total of around 2,100 views? I'm confused...can you monetize your videos..but don't make money off them? im so lost

Prodz Here

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can monetize my videos and i only have a total of around 2,100 views? I'm confused...can you monetize your videos..but don't make money off them? im so lost
yea i ca monetize but i don't get money but this is because I had my channel before the ad thing, but if u were to just start a channel you wouldn't be able to monetize.[DOUBLEPOST=1496713771,1496713704][/DOUBLEPOST]u guys r probs right, maybe u just shouldn't use copyright, but it is an idea for those who don't really care about the money and dont have enough views anyway