New silver and gold play buttons

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have watched an unboxing of those awards once.
Ending up to wonder why on earth did i do that.
Ok. This was an irrelevant comment.
It is kind of sad that people do all this effort
to get one of those and some not sure income from YT
vs
Spending the same time and effort to get a degree.
:/
The real question might be,
Would you prefer a youtube award over your desk or a phd?
Either times are changing either i am getting older...

:)
Depends I would love to do youtube full time, but I would take the money I earned from YouTube to expand my career, I always wanted to be an actress and a singer but moving to Hollywood to make those dreams come true is very unlikely. Making it on YouTube is more likely to happen than making it in the movie industry. A lot of YouTubers end up doing acting and music later on in their YouTube career, YouTube is great for opportunities like that. I’m working on going to college for a degree that has nothing to do with my dream job just because it’s more likely to get a job in the medical field than to to earn a degree in fine arts and becoming an actress. I will still be making videos I won’t give up that dream, if it happens it happens if it doesn’t than well I will have a degree to fall back on. If I would of started YouTube sooner than I did and ended up making a career out of it then no I probably wouldn’t be going to college, I would be busy expanding my career in the entertainment business.

Reactions: videoeditgr

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Guess I am alone in liking the old ones better. Not that it matters, the likelihood I am putting one up on my office is virtually zero based on how my channel performs.

just Moto

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Guess I am alone in liking the old ones better. Not that it matters, the likelihood I am putting one up on my office is virtually zero based on how my channel performs.
I like the old ones better too man. They might have been getting costly with the amount of people passing 1 mill now. I gave both of mine to my mum :)

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I actually really like the new designs! Only more motivation to get 100k subscribers haha!

Reactions: Crown

InTheDogHouse

Building unique animal houses.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
omg i want one so bad