Commentary New Series >>> You Could Be In It!

CandyUnion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
HI!

I'm starting a new series on my channel...but I can't tell you what it is. That's the point. But we will play lots of games and HAVE FUN!

Anybody can be in my series as long as you have a YouTube and Google+ page, and you don't have to show your face if you don't want to. No subscriber/view limit. Just the two requirements above.

This series will be super funny (I hope!) so make sure to join in the fun! Of course you can do promos and everything, just not too many ;)

All I need for this is your age, gender, and name. None of those things matter, I just want to know. There's no accept/deny system.

Also, you have to be OK with Google Chatting with Google Hangouts. Again, no need for face-showing or anything, but we need to Google Hangout.

So make sure to join in because I really want to start this series soon! Thanks so much and I'll see you soon! (TO JOIN: Either post below in the comments section OR email CandyUnionVideos@gmail.com

Last edited:
Reactions: GameFreakTV12

Emery

Reaction score
I'd love to be in your series!

My name is Emery, I'm 15 (16 in 22 days), and I'm a guy. You can get an idea of my personality on my channel

CandyUnion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd love to be in your series!

My name is Emery, I'm 15 (16 in 22 days), and I'm a guy. You can get an idea of my personality on my channel
Awesome! My email is above. Can you email me so we can talk about times we're free? Thanks! See you soon and thanks for joining in!

Skitzzy

Reaction score
My name is Kyle, I am 18( turning 19 on the 19th), and I am of the Male gender. If you want to check out my channel, its in the bottom normally.

HariusAwesome

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
This sounds interesting, but I do need slightly more to go on as far as what this is actually about before I express interest :p

magnamious

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
You got me all hyped up! Count me in!
Christina, 17, female!

Kousuke-shii

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey there, Kousuke here(Koske) and I'm a 15 year old male. I'm kinda interested on what you're planning so I'll leave this here. You can check my channel out to see if it's the kind of commentary your hoping for. Cheers mate!