New series ideas.

sofiaamariaa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So currently I make lip dubs and vlogs. But i do a random cooking video here and there in my channel. I feel that the only route my channel has is comedy. So because of this I feel that I can pretty much do any videos I want as my channel has no real target.

So because of this I was thinking about doing some makeup tutorials, but for theatrical makeup, because I don't think that that will be borning especially for my male viewers, I don't want them to feel neglected.

Also I was thinking of starting a 'Top 5...' series where I discuss my top 5's of things, I feel this will enable me to interact with my viewers as they can tell me their top 5's and they can comment on mine.

Finally with my love for drawing and crafts I would like to do a 'how to..' series where I craft things that are affordable and fun to make. I also feel that I could maybe get some help from my little brother and this will also bring another dimension to my channel. Also with my drawings, I would like to do speed drawings of personalized caricature drawings that I make for people.

Thank you if you have read all of this, and any feedback will be much appreciated. To get a feel of my channel, please check it out!! :D Thank you again!

Pirate Hurrdurr

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I got an idea! You talk to people on Skype with video chat, call it an interview, and surprise them after 10 minutes with a caricature :D It's also possible to let them know you are making a caricature in advance and the interview is just there to fill up time.

The make-up sounds really boring to me. Even the theatrical makeup. Maybe you can make it funny and make the laughter be the selling point, not the makeup. Or just do it anyway and some people will skip it and others will appreciate it.

Anyway, I'll check out your channel to see what you already have. I hope I helped you a bit :)

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Oooh I saw a video that was really cool the person vlogged and doodled as they vlogged and only showed the picture they were doodling. The doodling was what they were talking about and they basically sped up the drawing video to line up with the voice so the drawing happened as they talked. I'll see if I can find a link :)[DOUBLEPOST=1343432482][/DOUBLEPOST]I particularly don't care about the topic she is talking about but I stayed watching it the first time because the drawing thing I thought was cool.