New Pokémon Animation! Took me nearly a year LOL

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator

So its about time am I right?

this project has had setbacks all year around, I started a new job, had health issues etc. but I managed to stick through it, and Im so happy with the result, and a whopping 8 MINUTES! I know that sounds so tiny to most people, but for anyone that animates or understands animation its actually super long! (something like 14 thousand frames or so)

Anyways please do check it out if you are interested, it's a part 2, and it's loosely based on twitch plays pokémon. (more like an introduction to it, and any excuse to have the character be as dense and clumsy as possible)

Python Blue

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Glad to have contributed the music for this animation! I couldn't suppress giggles while watching what I had to score. XD

Reactions: Lightsen

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Glad to have contributed the music for this animation! I couldn't suppress giggles while watching what I had to score. XD
yes! thank you so much PythonBlue! ive already had some comments about how fitting the music was! :D good call!

dreambridgelists

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
omg i remember seeing part one when it first came out lol Great to see you didn't give up :)

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
omg i remember seeing part one when it first came out lol Great to see you didn't give up :)
haha thank you! :D xD its been an eternity of setbacks and general animation taking forever, but I'm happy its getting such a positive response! ^^

ColinDoesRubbish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Animator
Now this is some absolutely amazing work! I had almost forgotten about TPP! This was a nice blast from the... I'd say the past, but this is moreso the relatively-recent... so... :p

Awesome work though!

If you don't my asking, what animation software do you use? :D

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Now this is some absolutely amazing work! I had almost forgotten about TPP! This was a nice blast from the... I'd say the past, but this is moreso the relatively-recent... so... :p

Awesome work though!

If you don't my asking, what animation software do you use? :D
hey thank you so much!! ^v^
I use flash cs4 :D

ColinDoesRubbish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
hey thank you so much!! ^v^
I use flash cs4 :D
Cool!

I've been meaning to purchase flash for so long now, but I just don't want to deal with all of that Creative Cloud subscription-fee bullickers. Can you purchase flash outside of the Cloud? If you don't know, that's cool. I'm just desperate XD

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Cool!

I've been meaning to purchase flash for so long now, but I just don't want to deal with all of that Creative Cloud subscription-fee bullickers. Can you purchase flash outside of the Cloud? If you don't know, that's cool. I'm just desperate XD
well mine is an old version from before the creative cloud, so im not sure, you should be able to! i got mine from college initially xD they had spare keys

ColinDoesRubbish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
well mine is an old version from before the creative cloud, so im not sure, you should be able to! i got mine from college initially xD they had spare keys
Interesting... well I'll see what I can do! Thanks for the information, as an aspiring animator myself, I'm getting quite sick of using rubbish freeware XD
I might just look into purchasing an old, boxed-version of the software off of ebay or something... we'll see how that goes lol

Well keep up the good work friend! You're doing great! :)