New Music!?

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Hey! So I did a video with not much talking but it’s kind of just a tour type of video I guess. Not much talking but there is music with lyrics playing the background. Usually when I do these types of videos I only use instrumental songs. What do you think of songs with lyrics?

It was okay, at least you don't choose songs that have annoying voice. I personally prefer YouTuber go with instrumental songs only when doing this kind of videos. Songs with lyrics is best suited for videos that have people performing cover dance or songs. Nice editing skills you got there by the way.

Hey! So I did a video with not much talking but it’s kind of just a tour type of video I guess. Not much talking but there is music with lyrics playing the background. Usually when I do these types of videos I only use instrumental songs. What do you think of songs with lyrics?

Hello OP here. Do you watch/like videos that are solely music with footage of something playing in the background?[DOUBLEPOST=1534789589,1534787074][/DOUBLEPOST]
It was okay, at least you don't choose songs that have annoying voice. I personally prefer YouTuber go with instrumental songs only when doing this kind of videos. Songs with lyrics is best suited for videos that have people performing cover dance or songs. Nice editing skills you got there by the way.
Thanks for the feedback! I usually use instrumentals but recently found a new artist that I really liked so I decided to use one of his songs that included vocals. I agree I tend to like instrumentals on videos better. Also thank you for the editing comment! I want to work in movie editing or something in that scope for my career so that really means a lot thank you!

Last edited:
Back