Music New music promotion Youtube channel, send me your music.

ARTFXSTUDIOS

Music producer
I'm starting a new Youtube channel soon and it's all about helping unsigned producers to get their music out into the wide world. The channel will be promoted through my website and my forum and it will be associated with the ARTFX STUDIOS channel. I'm now setting everything up and so I thought let's get down to business and ask all you guys to send me your music.

It's simple, I want only unreleased music, so no music that has been released on record labels and is being sold online or in stores. I might also start promoting released tracks in the future, but for now I want to focus on promoting unknown producers and by doing that giving them a chance to get known.

All genres of music are allowed for submission and all submissions must be your own work (remixes are allowed/mashups are not allowed). After you've submitted your music then we will review the submission and decide if we want to promote it on the channel.

Send your music in a 320 Kbps MP3 or Soundcloud link to: submissions@artfx-studios.com

Include the following in your email:
  • your artist name
  • the track title
  • the genre the track can be classified under
  • links to all your social media profiles and/or website
  • small text about the artist (not needed, buf if submitted it will be included in the video description)
  • Some logo or other artwork if you have any (if not submitted we will fix something)
  • If the track is released as a free download then include a direct link to the file (can also be a Soundcloud link)

That's it! Now send us your music, and we will start promoting it. :)

I'm starting a new Youtube channel soon and it's all about helping unsigned producers to get their music out into the wide world. The channel will be promoted through my website and my forum and it will be associated with the ARTFX STUDIOS channel. I'm now setting everything up and so I thought let's get down to business and ask all you guys to send me your music.

It's simple, I want only unreleased music, so no music that has been released on record labels and is being sold online or in stores. I might also start promoting released tracks in the future, but for now I want to focus on promoting unknown producers and by doing that giving them a chance to get known.

All genres of music are allowed for submission and all submissions must be your own work (remixes are allowed/mashups are not allowed). After you've submitted your music then we will review the submission and decide if we want to promote it on the channel.

Send your music in a 320 Kbps MP3 or Soundcloud link to: submissions@artfx-studios.com

• your artist name
  • the track title
  • small text about the artist (not needed, buf if submitted it will be included in the video description)
  • Some logo or other artwork if you have any (if not submitted we will fix something)
  • If the track is released as a free download then include a direct link to the file (can also be a Soundcloud link)

Hi! Submitted a track. Kindly keep me posted. Thanks! :)

• your artist name
  • the track title

i am just getting my music videos together at the moment and i will happily get something over to you soon

Back