Other New Motivation and Education Channel Up! - COLLAB

nouveau tycoon

Reaction score
Hey there,

Recently decided, to start being more serious with my YouTube channel and would love to team up with other people who are interested or in my niché.
I focus on videos in the motivation and education within investing, management and social media areas.
So, if anyone is interested please let me know, i would love to work with you!

Regards,
nouveau tycoon

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi and welcome to Yttalk:)
I would love to check your channel out cause I think wemight be in the same niche:up2: However your channel link is not working so I think you should start out by fixing that:)
I make short animated videos about motivation and education too (not so much management and social media though)
But feel free to check out my channel and see if you could be interested in a collab

Reactions: ishanchandane101

nouveau tycoon

Reaction score
I would love to check your channel out cause I think wemight be in the same niche:up2: However your channel link is not working so I think you should start out by fixing that:)
I make short animated videos about motivation and education too (not so much management and social media though)
But feel free to check out my channel and see if you could be interested in a collab
Awesome, my bad i didn't double check if it was working. It should be fine now.
I think our channels would be a great match. I will be using videoscribe aswell.
Let's get in touch

Regards,
nouveau tycoon

Reactions: Dave2017

reecemoss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Dave,

I think there's a good opportunity for us to work together on a couple videos if you're interested?
I'm relatively new, but I upload daily high-value videos that would work well with your channel!

Let me know what you think.
Reece

huntermourad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hay i have a gaming/therapy channel hop you're interisted