New moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'm very happy to announce that @Shendijiro is now a moderator here at YTtalk.

Shendijiro has been an active member since 2013, and also has valuable experience of being a moderator here in the past and so I'm very pleased that she is back on the team with myself and Katy.

Please join me in congratulating her and welcoming her back on to the team. :)

Congratulations Shendijiro!

Shendijiro is replacing @Riddikore on the staff team and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank him for his countless hours of work and service here. Thanks man, enjoy your retirement :)

Last but definitely not least - I would also like to take this opportunity to thank @KatyAdelson for her continuing work as moderator. Thanks Katy for all your ongoing help around the place. ^^ :up: :)

Message to members: To help staff, don't hesitate to use the "report" button (below every post) to alert staff of any post that breaks our rules or of any problem members. All reports are private - we never reveal who makes them. :)

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
YAY! Welcome @Shendijiro !!! : D And thank you so much @Riddikore for being awesome with how much time you put into helping YTtalk! ^_^

And thank you @Crown for your endless energy and ability to keep things in order. I'm pretty sure this place would have been eaten by spammers without all of your effort!

:)

Graveilgaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations Shen!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.