Animation New Kids Animation Channel, looking for collaborators!

CaptiveHill

Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm still in the process of launching my new 2d animation series. The target market will be kids and young teens. My series style will be kind of a blend of my favorite cartoons like sailor moon/adventure time/my little pony. I'm wondering if anyone has a similar channel or something aimed for girls/kids/teens, that would be a good collaborating. If so, send me a message.

Thanks

Reactions: FamilyToyReview

FamilyToyReview

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
that sounds fun. my wife was a fan of sailor moon and we both love adventure time. we don't have an animation channel, but we'll definitely check out your videos once they go live.

Reactions: CaptiveHill

Will

*The guy who uses asterisks to narrate everything*
Reaction score
The rip between the 8th and 9th dimension
Channel Type
Cartoonist, Animator
If you can combine all three of those animation styles, you'll be my hero.
I have an animation channel, I guess you can say it's targeted at teens?

Reactions: CaptiveHill

CaptiveHill

Reaction score
that sounds fun. my wife was a fan of sailor moon and we both love adventure time. we don't have an animation channel, but we'll definitely check out your videos once they go live.
Thanks!! I'm hoping it'll have the spirit of those cartoons but I'm trying to make something original. I'm spending a lot of time on the artwork and character design. But I'll be sure to let you know when the first episode is up. And I've subscribed to your channel. It looks fun. :)

If you can combine all three of those animation styles, you'll be my hero.
I have an animation channel, I guess you can say it's targeted at teens?
Awesome thanks!! :) I hope everyone likes it when I've finished. I've subscribed to your channel. Very cool music video & animation.

Reactions: FamilyToyReview

Will

*The guy who uses asterisks to narrate everything*
Reaction score
The rip between the 8th and 9th dimension
Channel Type
Cartoonist, Animator
Thanks!! I'm hoping it'll have the spirit of those cartoons but I'm trying to make something original. I'm spending a lot of time on the artwork and character design. But I'll be sure to let you know when the first episode is up. And I've subscribed to your channel. It looks fun. :)

Awesome thanks!! :) I hope everyone likes it when I've finished. I've subscribed to your channel. Very cool music video & animation.
Thanks a ton! :)
Good luck.

BDA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Sounds interesting. You have any samples of your work?