Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Vlog New Jersey Vloggers

Discussion in 'Vlogs & Vloggers' started by Kyle (Moto Moto), Apr 9, 2016.

1. Kyle (Moto Moto)
    Cash:
    $12
    Hey guys! I know wanna do a collab/challenge video or something with any vloggers in my area. I live in central jersey. I have video ideas and stuff so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

Choudhry likes this.
  2. Choudhry
    Cash:
    $2
    Hi Kyle,
    Hope you doing well I read a previous posting of yours and I recently moved in NJ and looking forward to grow in youtube community. we can definitely lookup some collab ideas.

I use to do the videos as part timer couple of years back and I am planning to make a comeback soon.

3. Jordan Levy
    Cash:
    $62
    What types of videos were you looking to do?

4. Portajerzey
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $43
    Hey, I'm new into vloggin, and I live in New jersey, in North Jersey, but I can travel, would be cool to collab, not sure what type of content you're looking to do

5. Emily Pruna
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $131
  6. raftank
    Cash:
    $1
    I live in Jersey. I make things almost daily. Just seeing who else is near Central Jersey and what they're up to these days?

7. NjFaygoMan
    Cash:
    $0
    I live in central/south jersey as well. if anyone wants to check out some of my vids and let me know if you are interested in doing a collab I'm trying to expand and learn as much as possible.

8. Emily Pruna
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $131
    Hey Faygo, fix your link

9. NjFaygoMan
    Cash:
    $0
    why is it doing that? that's not what I put lol and how do I edit the info it won't let me...

10. Emily Pruna
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $131
    Go to your channel, in the URL it should say https:// www (dot) youtube (dot) com /channel/ then a bunch of random letters and numbers. That is what you want to copy and paste into the section for your link. That's why a lot of people (including me) have a bunch of random letters and numbers in the red play button under our posts