Meet Up/Gathering NEW JERSEY USA

Portajerzey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I
I see you have a YouTube channel, maybe you would like to swing by and document who I am[DOUBLEPOST=1499167703,1499167614][/DOUBLEPOST]
I mean there are other ways like maybe we can do something other than what I op'd, we can podcast or Skype call I mean I have a nice Mic it just all depends on what you can do from far away
Would be down for that

Louor

Reaction score
Like to document who you are, I can be you're camera guy too, if you need one
Nah I found a cameraman like two days ago on another forum, if it doesn't work out I'll keep you in mind tho. And def swing by Woodbridge NJ and let me know when ur in town, and I'll def hook up with you

Portajerzey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Nah I found a cameraman like two days ago on another forum, if it doesn't work out I'll keep you in mind tho. And def swing by Woodbridge NJ and let me know when ur in town, and I'll def hook up with you
No problem man, and sure I'll let you know

YaBoiiClark

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I see you have a YouTube channel, maybe you would like to swing by and document who I am[DOUBLEPOST=1499167703,1499167614][/DOUBLEPOST]
I mean there are other ways like maybe we can do something other than what I op'd, we can podcast or Skype call I mean I have a nice Mic it just all depends on what you can do from far away
Sounds good! I have a pretty decent mic on my laptop, and I've been wanting to try my hand at podcasting for a while. Hit me up on Twitter @JakeGrunger or e-mail me at executivebroski@gmail.com.