Gaming New Intros, logos, and Outros for whoever wants one! And possible collab

LunarCeliuo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Other
I know this doesn't have anything to do with collabs, but I've been gone for a while making some of my friends new logos and all that. They said they liked them, so I was wondering if any of you guys would want one?

If you do want one, or have a question, just leave a comment or something and I'll leave you my discord.

Heck fam, maybe we could collab afterwards. Lol its up to you.

Oh and Im doing it for free by the way.

Reactions: Cookie1o8

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
If you would be able to draw a human character, than I'd definitely like to use your art. Link me your discord

Zieglers

Reaction score
Hi LunarCeliuo.

I’m starting a youtube Channel and it would be cool to have a great profile picture and a banner or What it is called on my page!:)

Last edited:

Cookie1o8

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey i'm Cookie I have a gaming channel and i've got everything sorted except for a profile picture, i just can't seem to make a good one so i was hoping you could help me out? It would be much appreciated.

RazerAero235

Reaction score
Hey new youtuber here and looking for all the above if youre still helping people my discord is RazerAero#4897

P1nts1zeDwarf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
New youtuber need all the above if you could help me that would be awesome, with the name DemonizedGaming thx. Discord: DemonizedGaming#5278