New Health/Fitness/Travel Channel. Advice?!

Reaction score
Hi all! My name is Mary. I am a PA and CPT. I started my YouTube and social media to help people not only at work, but all over the world! I am balancing a fit and healthy lifestyle and sharing what I am learning along my fitness journey, along with some health/wellness tidbits, travel vlogs, and lifestyle motivation.

I was wondering if anyone had any feedback, constructive criticism, etc for my channel? Thanks!

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Looks like your apparel review is your biggest vid so far. That's a lot to learn from. I would try to do more of those but within those videos, I would put some other vlog-type content in it (without being obnoxiously in the way of the reviews). That'll give people a feel for the rest of your other content, still get a review on the apparel, and maybe entice people to watch your other content.

Work on thumbnails! Honestly, sex appeal really works on this platform, especially women into fitness. Tying back to your apparel vid, I would use a thumbnail that actually have you wearing the apparel in a provocative fashion. If that's not your style, then I highly encourage simply making your thumbnails more captivating. Less text, more you.