Other New Group Gaming Channel Need Members

Kareem Cox

Kjackice
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Before You Answer The Questions The Info About The New Youtube Group Is Important To You Joining This Channel Will Be A Gaming Channel, It Will Be Controlled By The Member I Pick And From Their You Can Upload Your Own Content May It Be Machinimas, GamePlay, Mod Reviews, Or New Game Info, But It MUST Be Professional Content No TROLLING More Info Will Be Provided It A Skype Call.

RULE.
1.No Changing The Youtube Background Or Avatar.
2.No Taking Down Other Members Content Or Editing It.
3.No Uploading SlideShows Thats Just f*****g Dumb!
4.Just Purely Gaming Related Videos And Content.

Hello And Thank You For Picking My Forum Post.
Please Fill How The Questions Below.
And You Must Live Up To Your Answers.

1.How Old Are You?

2.What Is Your
Skype?

3.What Is Your Youtube Channel Name?(A Link To It Would Help)

4.How Mature You Are?

5.Do You Have A Gaming PC Or Lower?

6.YouTube Experience And How Long You Have Been On YouTube?

7.How Long Can You Stay On Your PC?

That Is The End Of The Forum Now If You Have Been Picked I Will Skype Call You And Tell You The Rest Of The Info You Need To Know(Or Message You)

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hah, I'm outside that age range by a fair margin. What's the mission of this new gaming group (from an interested outsider)?

RogueNinja

Reviewer, no longer gaming :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
asking people how fun or funny they are probs aint a good question its a little uncomfortable and obnoxious to answer

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Most of these questions are arbitrary, so you won't get a good answer. Plus, most people here are over 18. I don't think you'll find much success with that.

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
asking people how fun or funny they are probs aint a good question its a little uncomfortable and obnoxious to answer
true plus i think your age margin might make it difficult to find members, with a few exceptions pretty much every gamer i watch is between the ages of 18-26, good luck anyways :)

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@Kareem Cox perhaps instead of just a questionairre, thou could make some sort of a pitch as to why people should be willing to open themselves up to these questions. If the gaming group is suitable enough and interesting enough, it will carry these sorts of questions; otherwise ... well the reaction seen in posts above will be the norm.

RogueNinja

Reviewer, no longer gaming :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
if you where a massive group channel like say the game station this wouldnt seem arrogant but as it stands it does :/