Gaming New Gaming YouTube Community helps YouTube Channels grow

Maxpowerkj

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd definitely be interesting in showcasing my channel here. I'm more than willing to create a new video entirely but I have two ideas I can't decide between. One would be a generic channel trailer just overviewing everything I do (boring but necessary?). However, I noticed the majority of your original content is WoW so I thought a "World of Warcraft with Lyrics" (I make with lyrics videos) would fit in nicely and appeal to the majority of your subscribers. What do you think?
Yeah do whatever you like for a video that people will enjoy.

Chaz

Just a sk8r gurl (or a gamer dude)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Is their any stretch on the 2-8 minute video thing? I have a video of mine that I feel people would really enjoy but it is 10 minutes long

Reactions: Maxpowerkj

Maxpowerkj

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is their any stretch on the 2-8 minute video thing? I have a video of mine that I feel people would really enjoy but it is 10 minutes long
That is fine with me.[DOUBLEPOST=1391879659,1391838923][/DOUBLEPOST]Remember if you submit a video please change the privacy setting to "Unlisted"

infinity79

Reaction score
*New* Nine to Five Gaming is a Gaming YouTube Community that showcases other Gaming YouTube Channels gaming videos that are uploaded daily on our channel for their channel to gain new subscribers and views.

If you like to submit your gaming video(s) to Nine to Five Gaming to upload to our YouTube Channel - Fill out this form goo.gl/V7w6GM and we will review it before uploading. No limit of videos can be submitted at once.
Requirements - before submitting
  • 720p or higher video resolution
  • Decent sound quality
  • 2-8 minute video
  • Gaming Content (Since this is a gaming community)
  • No copyright music
  • Keep it clean (No potty mouths)
Sorry, I don't understand how it works.
First of all, would my video be still monetizable by me, or are you going to monetize it?
Second of all, you have 800+ subscribers, but only 24000 total views. How comes that?

Maxpowerkj

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry, I don't understand how it works.
First of all, would my video be still monetizable by me, or are you going to monetize it?
Second of all, you have 800+ subscribers, but only 24000 total views. How comes that?
First answer is yes I would monetize it and second answer is I just recently created Nine to Five Gaming and the channel was used by me, you may notice that I have 100's of World of Warcraft videos.
Thank you for them questions!