Gaming New Gaming YouTube Community helps YouTube Channels grow

Maxpowerkj

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
*New* Nine to Five Gaming is a Gaming YouTube Community that showcases other Gaming YouTube Channels gaming videos that are uploaded daily on our channel for their channel to gain new subscribers and views.

If you like to submit your gaming video(s) to Nine to Five Gaming to upload to our YouTube Channel - Fill out this form goo.gl/V7w6GM and we will review it before uploading. No limit of videos can be submitted at once.
Requirements - before submitting
  • 720p or higher video resolution
  • Decent sound quality
  • 2-8 minute video
  • Gaming Content (Since this is a gaming community)
  • No copyright music
  • Keep it clean (No potty mouths)

Reactions: Mysterialdyne

MegaBoringGuy

Biggest Painted On Muscles You've Ever Seen, Baby
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe it'll help growth with the comparison of a Sequoia tree, but getting around 100 views a video doesn't mean that much.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
Sounds cool enough.
Does it have to be recorded specifically for this, or can it be a video we already have on our own channels?

Andrea Lionheart

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
is it the type of community that accepts just cod and gta5 videos or everything is allowed? i managed to get one of my videos into a community channel with just cod and gta viewers,i got swallowed by hate lol xD

Reactions: Switchbox

Darby

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I have a cupple xbox one game play videos if you could showcase them that would be great :)

Maxpowerkj

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looks fun, I might record something especially for this later on.
Cool, I look forward to it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1390410223,1390410078][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds cool enough.
Does it have to be recorded specifically for this, or can it be a video we already have on our own channels?
It has to be recorded specifically for the channel. I hope to see some of your videos![DOUBLEPOST=1390410571][/DOUBLEPOST]
is it the type of community that accepts just cod and gta5 videos or everything is allowed? i managed to get one of my videos into a community channel with just cod and gta viewers,i got swallowed by hate lol xD
everything is allowed to showcase your channel.[DOUBLEPOST=1390410693][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a cupple xbox one game play videos if you could showcase them that would be great :)
That's fine just fill out the form :)[DOUBLEPOST=1390410753][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it still counted if the swearing is beep out?

I swear sometime since there my videos and I do what I need to do but I always beep swearing out.
We all swear sometimes so some swearing no big deal[DOUBLEPOST=1390435133][/DOUBLEPOST]If you missed the form to submit your video here it is - goo.gl/V7w6GM