Gaming >New Gaming Collab

ZaGreenScene

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! Im a brand new YT Channel who runs a gaming series every Tuesday! Looking for people to join up with me for a fun time playing games! We play Dorky and fun games that get people laughing and interested. If youd like an idea on the types of games I play then feel free to visit my YouTube page! To me its not about the Subs I have but more about having a fun time, so let me know down below if youre willing to play! My YouTube Name is ZaGreenScene. Please put your steam name down below along with your channel name so I can see if we're compatible!

Requirements:
Less than 30 subs (flexible, so if you have more we can talk)
a steam and discord account
18 and older
must have gaming pc or PS4

Last edited:

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
Hey there ZaGreenScene, Must say very odd name. Different is good though. Now me personally I don't play much games but our group does. We have people in our discord always looking to play more games and such. You might find someone you work well with. So check down in our signature for our discord join code.

I'd like to say more but you really don't tell us what games you play and what you're looking for. So just check our our discord and @Zonda and he will help you out or @ambassador for one of our ambassadors.

ZaGreenScene

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there ZaGreenScene, Must say very odd name. Different is good though. Now me personally I don't play much games but our group does. We have people in our discord always looking to play more games and such. You might find someone you work well with. So check down in our signature for our discord join code.

I'd like to say more but you really don't tell us what games you play and what you're looking for. So just check our our discord and @Zonda and he will help you out or @ambassador for one of our ambassadors.
Thanks for bringing my lack of detail to my attention. Ive updated my post to more accurately reflect exactly what im looking for! Ill check out that discord.