new gaming channel

MentallyGames

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Other
2 tips that I picked up on when it comes to thumbnails
- Brand them. Make it easy for people to see that it's your content. I do it kinda subtle, Heizenblog does it a bit more out there (nothing wrong with that btw!) but put your mark on it.
- Text does not add much to thumbnails: The entire thumbnail should consist out of no more than 4 words total. Make those words BIG and make them pop out. No need to cover your entire thumbnail with them, but make it so that people can read it well enough.

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys I was just wondering if I could get an overall channel review?

I know I need a new banner and I'm sort of working on it but how do you feel about the content that is presented, my logo( which is a gamer profile pic) and your thoughts on my banner. Take in mind I am not a graphic artist so making that sort of art is definitely a learning curve for me.

Feel free to poke around and let me know your thoughts and comments on it! Thank you and have a great day!

Hi:wavespin:

I really like your banner and the colors! :woot2:Please, if you change the banner, keep the colors and the font style. The only thing, as someone already mentioned, is the banner text is cut off. Other than that, it looks really good and really grabbed my attention. All you need to do is probably proportion the text so it can be readable. ;)

P.S. I'm viewing through my mobile device. :smile22:

Reactions: VigilantRager