Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

As of today we have created brand new forums as subforums within the Videos, Channels, Reviews and Milestones forum so everything is better organised for those looking to watch other peoples videos, this should really be beneficial for everyone here.

Rather than having one forum with threads being created in there and having yours disappear quickly onto the next page your threads should now stay visible for longer depending on your video category.

In addition we now have a forum solely for your milestone announcements so you can let us all know when you gain partnership or hit a subscriber or view milestone as well as a new forum which is for review requests, within this new forum you can request your video or channel to be reviewed to help you gain feedback from others.

Bumping is still available with all of these new forums!

We would like for all members new and old to post their new videos or channels within these categories so everything is more organised, you will most likely want to choose the same category you placed your video in on YouTube as they are 99% the same categories with only a couple missing/altered.

If your video or channel doesn't quite fit into the other forums you may opt to post it within the Other category.

With the threads which didn't have a prefix set we have moved these to the new Other category, some in there may be incorrect but in time those will of course will be pushed back.

It has been a big job for us moving and organising over 11k threads but it has finally been done and we are very excited to see how things go with this.

To view the new categories you simply visit the Videos, Channels, Reviews and Milestones forum on the homepage or here:

http://yttalk.com/forums/videos-channels-reviews-milestones.9/

All in all these forums are for you to post your videos within the relevant category or your channel in the most relevant category along with sub4sub requests, box4box and so on.

As of today we no longer allow threads on YTtalk promoting or recruiting for networks/partnership networks and we will be adding this to our terms soon. What this means is if someone represents a network and wishes to advertise the network they may only contact us if they wish to advertise.

I myself am very happy with this change, it should be beneficial for everyone and make these threads easier to find and access and hopefully help people find you.

Thank you for reading and happy posting :)

PS. Please let me know if you are unable to post within any of the new forums, there may be a permission missed for some members and if so, send me a message so I can fix it asap, there usually is a permission error somewhere with new forums being added.

Thanks again!

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
thanks! this will really help clear up clutter^^

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thanks! this will really help clear up clutter^^
I am glad to see it so organised now, the whole mish mash of reviews and milestones thrown into the mix on top of not being categorised was awful compared to now :D

Hatterrific

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow,this is wonderful news! :happy: Great idea for new forum,gonna check it immidiately! ^^

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
I am glad to see it so organised now, the whole mish mash of reviews and milestones thrown into the mix on top of not being categorised was awful compared to now :D
yeah, I was considering posting in the pinned threads for a little bit there...haha

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
There seems to be a bit of snow on top of my avatar ;)

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
*dances like a crazy person* YESSSS THIS IS THE CHANGE I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!

Big Red

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I saw that, Great idea! Also I love the Christmas touch to the profile pictures! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.