New drop-down filter to identify your "Not advertiser friendly" videos!

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This might be old news, but today I noticed a new option in the drop-down box under Video Manager/Videos, (where you already could sort by "Newest", "Most viewed", "Claimed", etc). The new filtering option is called "Not advertiser friendly". Prior to this you had no easy way of knowing whether your videos were or were not advertiser friendly, aside from noticing that they weren't making any money any more!

Does anyone else have this? Were any of your videos deemed "not advertiser friendly"?

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
That's very strange.. If this is a feature, then that's excellent, because it shows YouTube is finally being more direct with the YouTubers about advertiser guidelines. However, I don't appear to have it. Under the drop down you specified, I do have "Newest", "Most-viewed", and etc, though "Not advertiser friendly" does not appear for me. And my videos aren't very family-friendly. It might be a feature given to channels with larger audiences, though that is just speculation on my part.

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don't have that option either. However "Not monetized" would show videos not eligible (disabled by Yt) and those you don't monetize yourself.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Funny that I got it lol, I noticed it now when you mention it. I haven't been active so I don't notice changes but lucky all my videos are family friendly :) I guess my random trash talks is still inside friendliness

babyteeth4

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They may be rolling it out over time, we sometimes get beta versions of things. Here's what it looks like (I circled in red the new category):

Filter.jpg

Reactions: Shendijiro

babyteeth4

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't even have the claimed and not claimed filter. So...

That might have to do with whether you're in a network or not, I think. Otherwise it says "monetized/not monetized". Could be wrong.