New direction for my channel

delstacy24

I've Got It
Reaction score
So the few videos I have on my channel have to do with reloading firearms and improvised munitions. I have since gotten interested in growing my own food, sprouting juicing and foraging for wild edibles, that kind of thing. I was thinking of starting another channel for the food thing but I thought of a common theme that will tie it all together. I changed the name to "Delmar's ready for anything channel".

Topics will range from firearms to nutrition plus all manner of how to videos. From dealing with getting by during rough financial times to surviving the zombie apocalypse. We will even touch on entertainment. After all, you are not ready to deal with hard times if you do not know how to self entertain! I know this is a lot of different stuff to fit under one umbrella but I do believe I can make it fit. Also I plan. to have different play lists on my channel that help to categorize the different topics.

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
thats a pretty interesting concept you got there, just make sure you keep everything in separate playlist

RickKennedyFilms

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
So the few videos I have on my channel have to do with reloading firearms and improvised munitions. I have since gotten interested in growing my own food, sprouting juicing and foraging for wild edibles, that kind of thing. I was thinking of starting another channel for the food thing but I thought of a common theme that will tie it all together. I changed the name to "Delmar's ready for anything channel".

Topics will range from firearms to nutrition plus all manner of how to videos. From dealing with getting by during rough financial times to surviving the zombie apocalypse. We will even touch on entertainment. After all, you are not ready to deal with hard times if you do not know how to self entertain! I know this is a lot of different stuff to fit under one umbrella but I do believe I can make it fit. Also I plan. to have different play lists on my channel that help to categorize the different topics.
Well let me know I can help you out on a few things I do example people pay like 20 dollars for laundry soap I make my own 5 gal at a time, its crazy the money people waste i would love a channel like that so I will subscribe to you keep an eye on you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1351214175,1351213860][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well let me know I can help you out on a few things I do example people pay like 20 dollars for laundry soap I make my own 5 gal at a time, its crazy the money people waste i would love a channel like that so I will subscribe to you keep an eye on you :)
I got a bunch of cooking videos to make anything from pizza from scratch which cost like 3 50 to make and its bigger tastes just as good and sometime better than carryout, plus learned how to cook on a wok like pepper steak, ice cream, real good fudge, you can make the best fudge for very reasonable price, too much money being wasted and with prices going up up up your channel would do well I think anyway.

Toothpaste35

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds like an awesome idea! You have your work cut out for you though ;) I'll be sure to check it out! :)

bwochinski

Gaming and Goofing
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
That sounds like a really good direction to take your channel in actually! Opens up a lot more content possibilities. I bet you'd find a good audience as well if you look around at some online "prepper" communities, assuming you aren't already promoting there.

delstacy24

I've Got It
Reaction score
Well let me know I can help you out on a few things I do example people pay like 20 dollars for laundry soap I make my own 5 gal at a time, its crazy the money people waste i would love a channel like that so I will subscribe to you keep an eye on you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1351214175,1351213860][/DOUBLEPOST]

I got a bunch of cooking videos to make anything from pizza from scratch which cost like 3 50 to make and its bigger tastes just as good and sometime better than carryout, plus learned how to cook on a wok like pepper steak, ice cream, real good fudge, you can make the best fudge for very reasonable price, too much money being wasted and with prices going up up up your channel would do well I think anyway.
Sounds great! I will check out anybody's "how to" videos![DOUBLEPOST=1351248360][/DOUBLEPOST]
That sounds like a really good direction to take your channel in actually! Opens up a lot more content possibilities. I bet you'd find a good audience as well if you look around at some online "prepper" communities, assuming you aren't already promoting there.
I am a member of several firearms forums and most of those have a "what have you done to prep" section. I will check out the "prepper" and "homesteading" forums. I am also active on a raw food forum and have done some things with seed saving![DOUBLEPOST=1351248605][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds like an awesome idea! You have your work cut out for you though ;) I'll be sure to check it out! :)
Thank, work don't seem like work when you are having fun!