New Designs? Better Quality? Feedback?

BrinoVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
So I'm Brino a nickname for Brian. I have decided I am going to push my channel for this upcoming summer and I literally can use any advice/ improvements on my channel like any, like better thumbnails...Better channel design... better quality videos...What kind of videos interest you or even what can I add that you guys think interest you the most?>> Thanks for helping :)

Luscid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The profile picture and the thumbnails are good! I like the banner but you should consider playing a little bit with the colors and the contrast - in my opinion it would look way cooler if you make it more vibrant. If I were you I would also remove the instagram and twitter text since you have linked them in the right corner. It would be better to add your uploading schedule (like New video every Monday). Since less and less people are checking their subscriptions page it would be great if they know when to come back to your channel for a new video!
I've checked your video "When parents finally meet a Youtuber" - fun stuff! Keep up the good work :)

BrinoVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
I don't have a lot to say myself, I love the banner design, and the thumbnails are great. I'm not sure about the profile picture, I guess. Something friendlier like the way you look in your "Thank You" video thumbnail might work better. I liked the couple videos of yours I checked out (I think one was the cat video, always a good idea with YouTube).
Thank you!!! I Appreciate it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1493573942,1493573911][/DOUBLEPOST]
The profile picture and the thumbnails are good! I like the banner but you should consider playing a little bit with the colors and the contrast - in my opinion it would look way cooler if you make it more vibrant. If I were you I would also remove the instagram and twitter text since you have linked them in the right corner. It would be better to add your uploading schedule (like New video every Monday). Since less and less people are checking their subscriptions page it would be great if they know when to come back to your channel for a new video!
I've checked your video "When parents finally meet a Youtuber" - fun stuff! Keep up the good work :)
That very true! Thanks for the feedback!!