New design (feedback wanted)

JK XO

Reaction score
Hello.

So, I was feeling extra artsy (doesn't happen that much, so decided to take my chances) today and though of making some changes to my YT's avatar / the banner.
And so I did. And I'm feeling quite positive about them (?)
But since I see the art work of the channel as a very important thing, that can truly show what your whole channel is about, and to do that first (sometimes also - last...) impression, I do want some feedback & reviews on it.

And that's what I'm asking You for now.

Whatever pops up in your head by seeing it - tell me everything.
(How does it make you feel? Perhaps there's something you would change? To the banner? To the avatar? Thumbnails?)

I would really appreciate the help
Thanks in advance & have a good one c:
Hey VMinti, how's life going for you?

First impressions: fun; active; simple
Overall: interesting

That Avatar is great. It makes me wanna look into the channel, because it's seems fun.

Both the artwork and Avatar makes your channel page seem active, meaning you're dedicated to making endless amount of videos for your subscribers. Basically it looks alive lol.

The art work is colorful, yet simple. It doesn't drag my attention from the Avatar, or the videos. It embellishes your channel.

Overall, it's alluring, at least for me ( gamer audience).
I rate the page *8/10* for aesthetics!

BTW, I've subscribed cuz I wanna look into the videos you have. If you can, drop some feedback on my channel. Don't sub or like anything unless you TRULY like them and see potential, because I'm only getting better XD

Reactions: vMinti

vMinti

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey VMinti, how's life going for you?

First impressions: fun; active; simple
Overall: interesting

That Avatar is great. It makes me wanna look into the channel, because it's seems fun.

Both the artwork and Avatar makes your channel page seem active, meaning you're dedicated to making endless amount of videos for your subscribers. Basically it looks alive lol.

The art work is colorful, yet simple. It doesn't drag my attention from the Avatar, or the videos. It embellishes your channel.

Overall, it's alluring, at least for me ( gamer audience).
I rate the page *8/10* for aesthetics!

BTW, I've subscribed cuz I wanna look into the videos you have. If you can, drop some feedback on my channel. Don't sub or like anything unless you TRULY like them and see potential, because I'm only getting better XD
Hello hello there
I'm doing very good. Hopefully, so are you (?)

Now, first of all - WOW. Thank you for taking your time! c:
I really didn't expect that much of all this feedback. Especially THAT kind of feedback

In general it seems that the whole outlook is pretty positive, and that makes me proud c: The things you named, all those adjectives next to them are very important for me, and I'm glad to have a 8/10 for aesthetics - especially when I consider the thought that there's always some space for improvement

I'm glad you subbed to me, and I will definitely check your content / channel + make sure to give you all the feedback you want c:
Now it's 3 am for me - and idk what I'm doing alive at such late hours - so I will do so in the morning, heh

Take care for now and thank you once again

JK XO

Reaction score
Hello hello there
I'm doing very good. Hopefully, so are you (?)

Now, first of all - WOW. Thank you for taking your time! c:
I really didn't expect that much of all this feedback. Especially THAT kind of feedback

In general it seems that the whole outlook is pretty positive, and that makes me proud c: The things you named, all those adjectives next to them are very important for me, and I'm glad to have a 8/10 for aesthetics - especially when I consider the thought that there's always some space for improvement

I'm glad you subbed to me, and I will definitely check your content / channel + make sure to give you all the feedback you want c:
Now it's 3 am for me - and idk what I'm doing alive at such late hours - so I will do so in the morning, heh

Take care for now and thank you once again
No prob, Bob (I'm f*****g terrible, so?) Lol
Yeah, man, i just treat others the way I would want to be treated.
BUT, if something is off, or if I don't like something I feel like I should voice it. Basically I'll being honest.

As far as giving feedback, well, it's not really feedback if it's like a sentence that says, "oh, it's great! Keep up the work!"
That doesn't help anyone, and it's lazy boi!

Honestly, i randomly came across your entry and thought I could help out. I do wanna learn and gain loyal subs myself so that'd be my reasoning.

Oh yeah, and I'm giddish today; pretty good day, sir . It's 9:08 PM and it's my "Friday" so I'm happy af lol.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's a very semplistic style. in my opinion you should put your name and some games that you bring on the channel, try to keep the colors they are very cool!

vMinti

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's a very semplistic style. in my opinion you should put your name and some games that you bring on the channel, try to keep the colors they are very cool!
Hello!
I think that I want to have my banner as simple as possible. Putting a name, then naming the games wouldn't work if I want to keep the banner that way. I named the games in my 'about' page though... I'm thinking thats enough. At least for now (?)
And oh, definitely. I love how colorful everything got since my last "re-decorating". The whole vibe changed for the better, IMO
Thanks for the comment, really appreciate that c: