New design (feedback wanted)

vMinti

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello.

So, I was feeling extra artsy (doesn't happen that much, so decided to take my chances) today and though of making some changes to my YT's avatar / the banner.
And so I did. And I'm feeling quite positive about them (?)
But since I see the art work of the channel as a very important thing, that can truly show what your whole channel is about, and to do that first (sometimes also - last...) impression, I do want some feedback & reviews on it.

And that's what I'm asking You for now.

Whatever pops up in your head by seeing it - tell me everything.
(How does it make you feel? Perhaps there's something you would change? To the banner? To the avatar? Thumbnails?)

I would really appreciate the help
Thanks in advance & have a good one c:

Reactions: UhoohExtra

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmmm from my impression of your channel is that you create some sort of identity that you make comedy videos but mostly into gaming content. Your thumbnail is over the top but in a good way since it related to the video that you create. Overall good job I would say. Nothing need to be change for me.

Reactions: vMinti

vMinti

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmmm from my impression of your channel is that you create some sort of identity that you make comedy videos but mostly into gaming content. Your thumbnail is over the top but in a good way since it related to the video that you create. Overall good job I would say. Nothing need to be change for me.
Yes, that is indeed for what content - wise I'm going for.
So I'm more than glad that the design, it seems, transfers the message.
Thanks for the review, I really appreciate that c:

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
i like the bat its cool and funny. But i would say overall your channel art don't work. I gave up and visited your about me page to learn what your channel was about.. I reckon thats a fail. If you could make something just as cool that tells people what your channel is about at 1st sight then thats what your aiming for because thats the only half a second chance you get when someone visits your page before they hit the X

vMinti

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i like the bat its cool and funny. But i would say overall your channel art don't work. I gave up and visited your about me page to learn what your channel was about.. I reckon thats a fail. If you could make something just as cool that tells people what your channel is about at 1st sight then thats what your aiming for because thats the only half a second chance you get when someone visits your page before they hit the X
Ah.
That "bat" is actually a flying squirrel, which I used for 3-4 of my videos. I thought that could work as a humorous reference for the people who follow my content. For the others it might be just a random detail...
Eh. I'm confused. Is it too much?
I do agree though, that the banner doesn't really show what type videos I create. It might say that it's comical, random or whatever it does now, but it doesn't really have "it's about gaming, too" written all over it. And I really didn't think of that before.
So thank you. I think I'll do some changes afer all.

Reactions: UhoohExtra

SpitItOutProductions

Reaction score
I think your channel is interesting, it's funny and i dig the text at the top "it's that part of youtube".
However, one thing I noticed is that most of your thumbnail are pictures.
If you add text with tuned with clickbait, i think you'd do better.

vMinti

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think your channel is interesting, it's funny and i dig the text at the top "it's that part of youtube".
However, one thing I noticed is that most of your thumbnail are pictures.
If you add text with tuned with clickbait, i think you'd do better.
Oh
Perhaps? I've never really thought of that
A nice tip, really
Thanks for the comment! c:

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just skimmed your about section and video thumbnails. I really liked your progress in 2018. One thing I saw was you could add some text to your thumbnails rather than put it all in the title. It will catch more attention. Best of luck!

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
Hello.

So, I was feeling extra artsy (doesn't happen that much, so decided to take my chances) today and though of making some changes to my YT's avatar / the banner.
And so I did. And I'm feeling quite positive about them (?)
But since I see the art work of the channel as a very important thing, that can truly show what your whole channel is about, and to do that first (sometimes also - last...) impression, I do want some feedback & reviews on it.

And that's what I'm asking You for now.

Whatever pops up in your head by seeing it - tell me everything.
(How does it make you feel? Perhaps there's something you would change? To the banner? To the avatar? Thumbnails?)

I would really appreciate the help
Thanks in advance & have a good one c:
Didn't watch any of the videos but I love all of your art and it gives me, like, a meme montage-ish sorta vibe. I saw you talking about the flying squirrel that you used as a reference, maybe you can use the flying squirrel as the channel mascot cause your banner and profile picture kind of clash. Other than that, I super love it and I'm gonna check out your channel later

vMinti

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just skimmed your about section and video thumbnails. I really liked your progress in 2018. One thing I saw was you could add some text to your thumbnails rather than put it all in the title. It will catch more attention. Best of luck!
Oh, that's the second comment I get with an advice like that :c
I will definitely do so from now on
Thanks for the feedback, best of luck to You as well c:

Didn't watch any of the videos but I love all of your art and it gives me, like, a meme montage-ish sorta vibe. I saw you talking about the flying squirrel that you used as a reference, maybe you can use the flying squirrel as the channel mascot cause your banner and profile picture kind of clash. Other than that, I super love it and I'm gonna check out your channel later
Meme-ish vibe?
Oh wow. That's exactly what I'm going for :D
I'm extremely glad

And yeah, I will do some changes to my banner - already have some ideas just cannot find the right time, heh
Uni, yet again

Thank You for the comment!