New 'Copyright' Feature

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I havn't seen any posts about this so maybe it's still rolling out - but, has anyone else got the "Copyright" feature? It identifies when other people post all or part of your videos and allows you to send them a message or a take-down notice.. Already it's ID'd several content-stealers re-posting my videos.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been using it for the last couple of months and it's pretty useful! Sadly it doesn't identify videos that quickly but is good to know if there are any copycats and that you can take their video down

Reactions: markkaz

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I recently gained this future as well. a few were posting about it months ago. I think its a feature there gradually rolling out to creators until all will have it, (or maybe they already do now)

should be a very usefull tool. mine has not shown any matches yet though.

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just got a notification on it yesterday! It showed there were 26 videos that wholly or partially took my content without permission. I took action on about 1/2 of them. I was going to do more, but since last night it just keeps giving me an error message saying "Oops something went wrong". Is anyone else experiencing this?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just got the notification in my inbox today:)

thefourwinds

Reaction score
I got mine the other day as well and my channel is not that big -- 2.7k subs.

Madiisuun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's definitely useful, but also a little anxiety-inducing knowing that if someone tries to make one of those expose videos on you, you'll be given a notification about it haha

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, I'm on day 4 of the page saying "oops something went wrong". If I go to the 'Removal Requests' tab, I can see all my requests have been resolved or are in process (I gave some channels 7 days notice). But the Matches tab isn't working and I had at least 10 more matches to look into. Is this page working for other people?

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
So, I'm on day 4 of the page saying "oops something went wrong". If I go to the 'Removal Requests' tab, I can see all my requests have been resolved or are in process (I gave some channels 7 days notice). But the Matches tab isn't working and I had at least 10 more matches to look into. Is this page working for other people?
Mine is working but I get that message every now and then in Beta Studio, I either refresh the page or try with another browser. if it doesn't work I just come back the next day and try again