Vlog NEW COMPETITION FOR ALL YOUTUBERS!

Elissa Jordan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there! My name is Elissa and I run a channel on YouTube called Elissa Jordan, in which I post various videos on various topics. I have around 440 subscribers and have been a creator for around 2 years now. I've always wanted to do an annual competition for YouTubers from all over the world to compete in and now, I am pleased to announce that it is actually happening! :)

What is it?
The competition (not named yet unfortunately) is all about being yourself. Each contestant will send a video of whatever length you feel best (preferably short-ish) and send it to my email which will be listed below. The goal of the contest is to create a hilarious video of a "talent" that you have. THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL TALENT! The judges want strange things that normally aren't considered as talents. Ex. Drinking a glass of water in two minutes, watching Netflix and ignoring your friends, etc. You can have multiple talents in one submission. Make these submissions as funny as possible and as unique as possible!

Who can submit a video?
ABSOLUTELY ANYONE! The judges prefer that we can actually see you in the video, but if you can find a way to create the video without your face being seen, we will take it.

When is the deadline for submissions?
The deadline for submissions is the night of Halloween (October 31st). After that date, we will review the videos we have. We are planning to have the video of the finals (who won the ultimate title and the recognized videos that have received another title) sometime in January of 2017.

What are the titles?
-Creator of the Year
-Most Unique
-Funniest
-Most Interesting
-New YouTuber of Appreciation

Creator of the Year is the one submission that we found showcased what the competition was all about. They stood out in whatever way and knocked the socks off of the judges!

Most Unique is given to the submissioner who shows us a unique talent that is outside of the box!

Funniest is the title given to the submission that makes the judges smile the most or have the most joy!

Most Interesting is for the submission that surprises the judges and spikes our interest!

New YouTuber of Appreciation is for a YouTuber that is new to the community and creates a video that stands out!

More info coming soon! Please contact me by the email below if you are interested in this conpetition!

shatteroid@gmail.com

Thanks! :)

jjwickings

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sounds fun! I'll def keep this in mind, I think I wanna try something.

ellelletalk

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
Good luck with this. Hope you get lots of submissions :)

iGM

That Scottish Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This sounds interesting. Not sure if I am the comedy type but I might give it a bash just for the sake of it. What have I got to lose? (besides a bit of dignity with the cringe factor involved of me trying to do comedy xD)
I have never actually seen a YouTuber host a competition for other YouTubers before (at least not like this). Even if I do not participate, I will be interested to see the end results.