New Channels?

scott faulknor

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
So I have a personal channel that I have Water skiing, Snow skiing, My drone videos, Sailing videos and vacation type videos. In the future when I go on vacation I plan on doing more of a vlog style vacation video. My question is should I have 3 or 4 different channels for each of my Style of videos im doing? I was thinking I should but it will be a lot more to manage. Would I get more subs and views this way over having them all on the same channel? I would just hate to start over to get 1000 views before I can start getting ads and paid.

Reactions: UhoohExtra

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I have a personal channel that I have Water skiing, Snow skiing, My drone videos, Sailing videos and vacation type videos. In the future when I go on vacation I plan on doing more of a vlog style vacation video. My question is should I have 3 or 4 different channels for each of my Style of videos im doing? I was thinking I should but it will be a lot more to manage. Would I get more subs and views this way over having them all on the same channel? I would just hate to start over to get 1000 views before I can start getting ads and paid.
As you said it would be very hard to manage, it's hard enough managing two channels. Don't worry too much about monetisation if you aren't at that level yet, you'd be getting literally nothing anyway with a low view count. As long as they're all similar enough (I think all of those are) they should be fine staying on one channel, just separate them into different playlists.

Reactions: TheSwedishTraveler

JBR27

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you should be able to cover it all with the one channel. The content seems similar enough and I believe a number of viewers will cross over through videos.

It will be easier in the long run to management wise

scott faulknor

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I think you should be able to cover it all with the one channel. The content seems similar enough and I believe a number of viewers will cross over through videos.

It will be easier in the long run to management wise
Thanks

Reactions: JBR27

Cookey

Reaction score
Like others said i think it would be best to just stick to one channel!
Unless it was completely different things i wouldnt make a second one and honestly even then i would think twice just because its more work
good luck :D

Reactions: JBR27

JBR27

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Most likely will just keep the one, but wanted to know what others would have done.
Yeah the effort and commitment to manage so many would make things difficult and I reckon quality of content would be effected too much.

adanzapps

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
In my opinion it is much better to have only one because you have to get only 1 time the subscribers and the videos can be promoted within each other much better. But that is only my opinion, the decision is yours :)

Brandt Prescott

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'd say keep it to one or two channels. You can pick specific days of the week that you'll be posting each different type of content and then put them into playlists. I feel that would net more views than spreading them out.