New channels get millions views? HOW?

Berry2019

Reaction score
Hi guys, need your help and guesses. I keep finding new kids channels with millions views on first videos. How come??? They all opened 1-3 months ago and already have millions views! I don’t believe it’s luck. You can be lucky with one video, but not all! I also see that they don’t seem to have big channels as friends. They don’t show number of subscribers as well. So where is their traffic coming from??? Where did they invest?

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the YouTube Chat discussion forum. :) The YTtalk help / support forum is for forum-specific questions and comments.

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Currently the YouTube algorithm seriously favourites kids content. Kids are the ones tapping play on their tablet and just watching hours and hours of autoplayed content, and so that's why so many of these kids channels are successful, they're incredibly favoured by the current algorithm. I wouldn't get too down about it, unless these are your direct niche competitors I wouldn't worry about it, it's just the way the system works right now.