New Channel Seeking Advice

PeakGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! I'm somewhat new to YouTube, and I'm looking for some tips to grow my channel, and hopefully some friends to gain too. Any tips that you guys could offer would be great, and I hope to work with you guys! Have a great day/night!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kool3rPlays

Kool3rPlays

Nuggetman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey man, i would just suggest to do what you love, such as gaming,vlogs,or whatever, just find your passion and just do it.

GamingwithNick

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would begin by hanging the YT URL below your post to the actually url. Until you have a certain amount of subscribers you won't be able to change the hell to your name "PeakGaming". I clicked on it and it says your channel doesn't exist. Lost a viewer that easily. Not being rude but I see it every day. Hopefully that will help a tiny bit. It should help bring some views from this forum.

People are lazy. We have to make it easy for them to find us.

PeakGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would begin by hanging the YT URL below your post to the actually url. Until you have a certain amount of subscribers you won't be able to change the hell to your name "PeakGaming". I clicked on it and it says your channel doesn't exist. Lost a viewer that easily. Not being rude but I see it every day. Hopefully that will help a tiny bit. It should help bring some views from this forum.

People are lazy. We have to make it easy for them to find us.
So I should change my channel name, until I get the ball rolling, and then I can take a more used one. In response to hanging the url, I could not figure out how to do this, every time I insert any type of url, it flags it. Thanks so much man, you've been a big help already.

McCoob

Young Scientist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'd advice to do not care about any hater's comments.

GamingwithNick

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I should change my channel name, until I get the ball rolling, and then I can take a more used one. In response to hanging the url, I could not figure out how to do this, every time I insert any type of url, it flags it. Thanks so much man, you've been a big help already.
No your channel name is fine man. My whole post was directed towards the URL issue.

EngiNerd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
my advice from my own experience as a small youtuber...

staying motivated is very important. increase your view count every month to see results to stay motivated.
continuity, upload a video at least once a week.
branded thumbnail, to catch viewers attention.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Follow trends! What I find very beneficial to my channel is when I discuss upcoming content (previous examples I have done: The Walking Dead & Star Wars) or do a reaction video. People are hungry for reviews and opinions on their favorite shows and movies.

PeakGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Follow trends! What I find very beneficial to my channel is when I discuss upcoming content (previous examples I have done: The Walking Dead & Star Wars) or do a reaction video. People are hungry for reviews and opinions on their favorite shows and movies.
Alright man, Ill try that, and I agree, that is what people like. Thanks.

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Be consistent with when you upload1 Stick to that schedule and upload quality content and you'll be starting off really well!
Also, work to the best of your ability! You don't need the best equipment when you just start out, so just work with what you have and learn how to use it to the best of your ability!

Good luck:bounce: