New Channel Name Ideas

Boki

I've Got It
Hey guys,

I have had my Biblical channel for half a year now, but a friend of mine is pestering me to make another channel where I just rant about stuff. :)

I wanted to go for 'Boki Rants', but if you have any other suggestion or idea, feel free to offer it and I may take it on. :)

Best Video means which is interesting and people want to watch and like and share so this is the best So Famous Topic on Internet is
Pranks
Makeup Tutorial
Like Hacks Experiment
Best Vlog Like MO Vlog and Fouseytube and Other
Drawings for Kids Learning

Thanks! I was very unclear in the first post (don't know how I missed it), but I was asking for channel name.
Sorry for the half-witted post. :D

OK Now i am thinking for New Channel Name
Like Your channel is About what ?
Channel Names Depend on your work or what you are showing on channel for example
Drawing channel showing drawing
and Pranks channel showing prank
and news about news so name depend on your work can you tell something about your channel or video

It will be mostly rants about different subjects (mostly life, movies, books and possibly some world events). Just a typical 'my thoughts on' channel, really. :)

Now i understand your channel is Totally Religious thought as your channel name Bible Illustrated
i think your channel Name is Already Great and i check out your videos its great when you want to understand ISLAM and JESUS (PBUH) Watch Videos ZAKIR NAIK is scholar :):thumbsup2:

Boki Rants

is this your name? pronounced as Bo(kh)i or Bo(tch)i?

Boki drives my mind to ancient god named "Loki"
(don;t laugh, I have learned this name from "The Mask" comedy movie...)

"Loki sometimes assists the gods and sometimes behaves in a malicious manner towards them."
Combined with your Biblical channel, ok, seemed kind of fitting your other channel's needs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loki

As a personal comment, I love foreigh alphabets especially Cyrillic.
Sometimes words are even stronger due to their writing.
Don't be afraid to use whatever pleases you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is a irrelevant question. If I need narration in Serbian language for a video,
would you like to make it? I mean us to collaborate as channels?
The subject would be Zeitenlik and it is a project in mind for some time.
(if I ever manage to find the time to shoot some footage there... :) )

Hello!

I would usually take a more general approach to this, and look at what the name will mean to someone who is seeing it for the very first time.

If your channel has a significant following, then using your name followed by "rants" or "vlogs" is a really good idea. For someone just starting out though, it won't mean a lot to someone seeing "Boki Rants". They're not gonna know who you are (and I don't mean that in a mean-spirited way).

Maybe strip it back to just "Boki"? It's catchy enough as it is, as it's a very uncommon name to see online.

And wow do you do all your illustrations yourself on your bible channel? They are really amazing!
Thank you, Annie! Yup, I do it all by hand, scan it and (if it's for videos) I arrange them in Windows Movie Maker. :)

is this your name? pronounced as Bo(kh)i or Bo(tch)i?

Boki drives my mind to ancient god named "Loki"
(don;t laugh, I have learned this name from "The Mask" comedy movie...)

"Loki sometimes assists the gods and sometimes behaves in a malicious manner towards them."
Combined with your Biblical channel, ok, seemed kind of fitting your other channel's needs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loki

As a personal comment, I love foreigh alphabets especially Cyrillic.
Sometimes words are even stronger due to their writing.
Don't be afraid to use whatever pleases you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is a irrelevant question. If I need narration in Serbian language for a video,
would you like to make it? I mean us to collaborate as channels?
The subject would be Zeitenlik and it is a project in mind for some time.
(if I ever manage to find the time to shoot some footage there... :) )
It's pronounced "Bo(kh)i" - it is actually my nickname. :) My full name is Bojan (pronounced Boyan).
You know, first time someone associated my name with Loki. :D Love it! The origins of my name are sorta obscure, but it is assumed it comes from an ancient slavic deity of battle and song. So there's that!
Regarding the colab, sure man, I'd love to do narration for you! Just message me when you get around to doing it. :) Zeitenlik is very much revered among Serbs, and people who visit Thessaloniki always visit the graveyard as well.

If your channel has a significant following, then using your name followed by "rants" or "vlogs" is a really good idea. For someone just starting out though, it won't mean a lot to someone seeing "Boki Rants". They're not gonna know who you are (and I don't mean that in a mean-spirited way).

Maybe strip it back to just "Boki"? It's catchy enough as it is, as it's a very uncommon name to see online.

Thanks for the honest input! It is interesting to see different approaches here. I assumed that 'Boki' would be too short and probably taken (it's not!). I used "Boki Rants" more as a catchy name rather than a "THE Boki that rants". I will probably go for with just Boki, considering it's available. :)

Back