New channel link to old adsense account

Chol7024

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello my dear,

My old channel was suspended, that was bad to me who I tried to create my own videos and unique. It has gone.

Well, that suspended channel was linked to my Adsense Account. I tried to create another 2 channels and linked to the same Adsense Account unfortunately it was suspended again.

Question: why my new channel suspended? is that because my Adsense Account used to link to the suspended channel? I did create a unique and new video. Anyone face the same problem as me?

Thanks

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the copyright / legal forum.

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Question: why my new channel suspended? is that because my Adsense Account used to link to the suspended channel?
From YouTube/ Google support:

Users whose accounts have been terminated are prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other Google accounts. When an account is terminated, the account owner will receive an email detailing the reason for the suspension.

Chol7024

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
From YouTube/ Google support:

Users whose accounts have been terminated are prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other Google accounts. When an account is terminated, the account owner will receive an email detailing the reason for the suspension.
Do you get what I said??

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Do you get what I said??
Yes. You wrote:
"My old channel was suspended"
You lost your Google privileges and are not allowed to have another YouTube account now... as was stated in my previous reply.

Chol7024

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes. You wrote:
"My old channel was suspended"
You lost your Google privileges and are not allowed to have another YouTube account now... as was stated in my previous reply.
So you have not read my description. am I right?

Well let me recap back:
1- my old channel with original video was suspended with no reason. This old channel linked to my adsense account.
2- I created another channel (new email) and upload original again. This new channel also linked to my adsense account. Again channel suspended.
3- Create 3rd channel (new email). same way to upload video and linked to my adsense account.

All channels linked to same adsense account. All channels were suspended.

Question: is that because of my adsense account or with what reason to make my channel gone?

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Question: is that because of my adsense account or with what reason to make my channel gone?
It doesn’t matter the reason.

You had a YouTube account that was suspended. It is in violation of their rules to start a new channel.

Reactions: CousinEd

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Even if I started new channel with new email??

You could move to a different country, change your identity, make a brand new email on a brand new computer and it would still be in violation of Google's term of services.

Unless you were to somehow get your old suspension overturned (highly unlikely), it doesn't matter what you do. You are banned from ever owning another YouTube channel.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Once you've had an account suspended, YouTube won't allow you to make another channel. I suggest trying to inquire from YouTube why your account was suspended in the first place. You to said in your earlier post that it was suspended for no reason, so it would be good to clarify with them. If you can get that issue resolved, then hopefully everything will make more sense moving forward. ^_^