Request New Channel Intro

Darcel_Bishop

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I plan on starting a channel soon. Would it be a bit dumb if the first video is the intro I made to be used for all my videos? And then the second upload is with me actually introducing myself and why I created the channel?

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I plan on starting a channel soon. Would it be a bit dumb if the first video is the intro I made to be used for all my videos? And then the second upload is with me actually introducing myself and why I created the channel?
do whatever you feel, literally, I would suggest simplifying things as youtubing can & likely will get extremely complicated & time consuming,,,,,,,,,,,,,, also,,,, sometimes we plan & plan & end up changing mind so many times that nothing gets done, can you make a video today?

Reactions: ADuece The Legend
Reaction score
Good idea, alot of people I know start off that way. I started with my introduction video but I think uploading an intro first is a great idea

Reactions: Darcel_Bishop

xpdeus

Reaction score
I have intro uploaded first on my channel and i think it's not a bad idea