new channel design! if u hate it listen to this!

do you like the new design?

• yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamsterkid

My name is James, and i am 50% of PopcornGamers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hi guys.
most of u will know abaut the new 2012 channel design.
well i think it is terrible because:
u cant see the background
and the only vid u can watch on their channel is theif fetured video. (if u have 1)

so i think its abut time we did something abaut it!
if anyone agrees of has any ideas of what to do plz leave a comment.!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the design, I just wasnt happy about how its laid out with comments in another tab, other than that its fine for me. You can see the background, the only trouble is they havent introduced transparency to the middle section, I hope they do. I have to agree about the videos, having to watch them on a new tab is quite annoying. I dont think Google/YouTube will listen, not after investing into this design already.

jamsterkid

My name is James, and i am 50% of PopcornGamers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like the design, I just wasnt happy about how its laid out with comments in another tab, other than that its fine for me. You can see the background, the only trouble is they havent introduced transparency to the middle section, I hope they do. I have to agree about the videos, having to watch them on a new tab is quite annoying. I dont think Google/YouTube will listen, not after investing into this design already.
we did it before we can do it again

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
hi guys.
most of u will know abaut the new 2012 channel design.
well i think it is terrible because:
u cant see the background
and the only vid u can watch on their channel is theif fetured video. (if u have 1)

so i think its abut time we did something abaut it!
if anyone agrees of has any ideas of what to do plz leave a comment.!
Sorry but no support... New channel is nice, obviously a work in progress, hence why they didn't force you to make the switch over yet. Also, don't suggest they leave both designs available because it would be too much, might as well have one and keep it simple. As for the background, i can see it :confused: sorry but even if i hated they won't change it back... =[

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I like the new channel design it fits with the homepage. I at first did not like it then I made the change before march 7th. So i'm happy with it the old one seemed out dated and not as clean.

Nitro

Icarus
Reaction score
It's not a bad design, it will just take some time for me to get used to it. And as mentioned before, I hope they do add transparency in (this feature worked well with my past backgrounds.)

Status
Not open for further replies.