Beauty/Makeup New Channel Beauty Collab

XANISA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Hello!

I am looking for beauty youtubers to collab with. I stay in Singapore which I realise may not be near anyone on this site haha. If there are any beauty youtubers based in Singapore, I'd love to collaborate with you! :)

But since that is highly unlikely, long distance collaboration works too! We could post videos with the same theme example day vs time or spring/summer vs fall/winter and just feature the other on one's video.

If anyone is interested, just reply to this thread with your email and I'll get back to you asap!

:) xx

Eclipse

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Unfortunately I'm in California haha, but I'd totally be down for a collab <3
I used to do makeup tutorials all the time, but then I deleted most of them and want to get back into it! Oh and my email is victoriankmedia@gmail.com

XANISA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Unfortunately I'm in California haha, but I'd totally be down for a collab <3
I used to do makeup tutorials all the time, but then I deleted most of them and want to get back into it! Oh and my email is victoriankmedia@gmail.com
I'd totally be into this! I'm in Pennsylvania, but I'd love to do a theme with you. Hit me up at ashley.nicole.1385@gmail.com.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST! Sorry for the late reply, like about 2 weeks late haha. I emailed both of you already! Hope to hear from you soon! :) xx

Jeess123

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! I am new on youtube and my channel is based on beauty and lifestyle. I would love to collab (I´m based in the UK)

Rita-Marie Hartford

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, I would love to collaborate with you! I am in love with the fall/winter ideas. I am in Colorado, so I am quite a distance from Singapore! I would love to know what your schedule looks like. A few ideas I have rattling around are:

A Girl's Night out Makeup look With a Drink Twist. Where we go full glam, the entire makeup from head to toe, and just have a blast. I think it would be a lot of fun. And just go smokey, and dark! Maybe even using one of our favorite drinks to inspire the lips. So if I wanted a "Sex on the Beach" and do an ombre like with red on the outside and than fading into a yellow, or even pink.

Drugstore Favorites Duo; it would also be a lot of fun. We pick five or six items to talk about. We keep the video under like 10 minutes long! And we just have a lot of fun.

Favorite Animal inspired Makeup Look. So keeping things fun, and awesome, this idea came to mind. I am in love with peacocks. So I would use a lot of greens, browns, silvers, blues to create this a look. And you would go with your animal. It could even be as simple as a dog or a cat. We could ask if your having trouble picking colors? What color are they not in the sun? What color are they when the sun is shinning on them?

Thanks so much for reading! If you'd like to or want any more information from me my email is:rmmakeupenquiries@gmail.com