NEW CHANNEL BACKGROUND.... CHECK IT OUT

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
HEY GUYS, JUST LETTING YOU KNOW I'VE DESIGNED A NEW BACKGROUND.... AND IT FITS PERFECTLY WITH THE NEW CHANNELS DESIGN YT HAS DESIGNED...

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
HEY GUYS, JUST LETTING YOU KNOW I'VE DESIGNED A NEW BACKGROUND.... AND IT FITS PERFECTLY WITH THE NEW CHANNELS DESIGN YT HAS DESIGNED...

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!
It's on your channel if I'm correct?, Well it looks pretty cool, I like how simple it is!
Simple But Effective!

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
It's on your channel if I'm correct?, Well it looks pretty cool, I like how simple it is!
Simple But Effective!
Thanks :) yea... it had been in my head for Quite some time, I wanted to be Original... so I just used Green screen then simply composed the Blend with Sony Vegas... it actually Blends well with the channel... I'm Quite Impressed with the results ;) and yes its on my channel now...

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Thanks :) yea... it had been in my head for Quite some time, I wanted to be Original... so I just used Green screen then simply composed the Blend with Sony Vegas... it actually Blends well with the channel... I'm Quite Impressed with the results ;) and yes its on my channel now...
Well...It looks great!, so you should be impressed with the results!, Give yourself a pat on the back! ;)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the simplicity of it and how clean it is, it is definitely better than your last one.

Reactions: Love4MusicUK

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
I like the simplicity of it and how clean it is, it is definitely better than your last one.
Thanks :) I agree... I wanted to be Original, and i showed my whole family... they like me blending into the white :)