Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

We have created a new Buy, Sell and Trade forum at YTtalk allowing members to buy, sell and trade their video related equipment and creator related physical goods. We have been requested this a lot over the years and we are now pleased to announce this new forum.

To start selling your camera gear, lighting equipment, games and such you can get started here using our template:

http://yttalk.com/threads/buy-sell-and-trade-forum-rules-read-me.167534/

Not only can you sell but you can also trade and post up wanted ads for others who might have what you want.

This forum is available only to members with over 100 posts, if you have under 100 posts you will not be able to view threads posted within this forum. This is a precautionary measure to ensure members have taken part here somewhat before becoming active within this forum.

With this new forum we have moved the Graphics, Intros and Music section to become a subforum of the Buy, Sell and Trade forum allowing those kinds of sales and requests to remain separate.

If anyone notices any issues with posting please let me know. We will be adding required prefixes for WTB and WTS and WTT very soon too.

I really look forward to this forum addition :) If you have any questions please ask away.

Thanks for reading.

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Are we only allowed to sell within our own country? (otherwise we could be ripping others off from america with real life money and delivery charges)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are we only allowed to sell within our own country? (otherwise we could be ripping others off from america with real life money and delivery charges)
PayPal is the only payment method we allow unless you are meeting someone in person and paying cash on collection, I am fairly sure PayPal's buyer protection covers international purchases just as it does with local purchases but I cannot find anything on that specifically so I cannot say for certain.

Anyone can scam anyone online and that is why we are recommending PayPal and making sure you receive an invoice from the seller before going ahead with any sale, if they cannot provide it then I would avoid.

Reactions: Kath

CoolMoo5

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is such a cool idea! And I like how you have to have 100 post in order to use the forum. I was just wondering how shipping would work. I'm amusing it would just be up to the buyer or seller? But is there anything about shipping we should know.

Also, are we allowed to post links to an eBay or craigslist listing instead of just selling it directly on this forum?

Reactions: Michael and Kath

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
This is such a cool idea! And I like how you have to have 100 post in order to use the forum. I was just wondering how shipping would work. I'm amusing it would just be up to the buyer or seller? But is there anything about shipping we should know.

Also, are we allowed to post links to an eBay or craigslist listing instead of just selling it directly on this forum?
Paypal has a way for you to sell by sending an invoice to the buyer of for the buyer to pay you for gods and services which gives you everything for shipping since it will required that.

Reactions: Michael and Kath
Status
Not open for further replies.