New Banner

VigilantRager

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay so I made a new banner( i am not a graphic designer so keep that in mind) what are the good and bad things about it, it still needs work with like the links but it was better than my old one for now. I see all these banners with crazy amounts of stuff on them and i just want to keep it simple and powerful

zhkopec

I've Got It
Reaction score
Good:
Minimalist
Orange and blue color contrast
Cool looking picture

Bad:
YT logo looks out of place
Doesn't fit the theme of your channel

Unfortunate:
99% of viewers don't care about banners

Reactions: VigilantRager
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's aesthetically pleasing, but I don't see how it relates to your content at all. I think you should make a banner using video game related stuff/maybe something from scratch, but I don't think you should use a pictyre just because it looks nice.

VigilantRager

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's aesthetically pleasing, but I don't see how it relates to your content at all. I think you should make a banner using video game related stuff/maybe something from scratch, but I don't think you should use a pictyre just because it looks nice.
That gets it too crowded though i feel, you start adding a bunch of stuff and it just looks over baring. im think of just doing a pattern[DOUBLEPOST=1509627484,1509627425][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good:
Minimalist
Orange and blue color contrast
Cool looking picture

Bad:
YT logo looks out of place
Doesn't fit the theme of your channel

Unfortunate:
99% of viewers don't care about banners
I am actually getting rid of the twitter and you tube logo so thats perfect

MentallyGames

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Other
100% this. Personally, I would try to combine aspects from your name (rager being the easiest) with your content (gaming). Get some pictures of raging game characters, make a cool composition and there you go, banner done. Also, if you do have a schedule, put it on there. It shows me as a viewer that you are not some random a** dude, that uploads once a year.

Nameless

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great banner. I think the title seems a little blurry, but other than that it's nice.

VigilantRager

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
100% this. Personally, I would try to combine aspects from your name (rager being the easiest) with your content (gaming). Get some pictures of raging game characters, make a cool composition and there you go, banner done. Also, if you do have a schedule, put it on there. It shows me as a viewer that you are not some random a** dude, that uploads once a year.
yeah Im going to change a bit up tonight just to see if i can make it work together better. i am a photoshop noob so its trial and error at this point haha

PandaCobain

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I actually really like it honestly. I really like the minimalisticness of it.

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
For someone who doesn't study graphic design this is a good concept. But it doesn't tell us what your channel is about, just a man standing looking at a city out of a big window. Nothing tells me whether your a gamer, comedian, actor, vlogger. Maybe adding some of "You" to your banner would be more appealing and also help you in creating your channel identity.

VigilantRager

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I actually really like it honestly. I really like the minimalisticness of it.
yeah i agree i like the minimalistic design but i do feel like i need to make it more gaming oriented[DOUBLEPOST=1510068081,1510068056][/DOUBLEPOST]
For someone who doesn't study graphic design this is a good concept. But it doesn't tell us what your channel is about, just a man standing looking at a city out of a big window. Nothing tells me whether your a gamer, comedian, actor, vlogger. Maybe adding some of "You" to your banner would be more appealing and also help you in creating your channel identity.
I will have to come up with some ideas and try to do that