New Banner!

This is more about your channel thumbnail but I feel if you put some texture on the plain blue background or a more attractive blue (like the post reply blue) it may help...feels a little bland, but the banner aint bad. Keep working at it! Cheers.

What is the best way to add texture to the background color. I just used a free online editor to get to where I am now.

your video thumbnails are great! however the channel banner is a bit plain. i think maybe adding more of your creations that you have built in your videos into the banner so there is more variety and makes it more interesting to look at. also you could add some info on the banner so that we have a better idea what your channel is about.

your video thumbnails are great! however the channel banner is a bit plain. i think maybe adding more of your creations that you have built in your videos into the banner so there is more variety and makes it more interesting to look at. also you could add some info on the banner so that we have a better idea what your channel is about.
Thank you, I will experiment with that and get back to you.

Back