New Banner!

The Maker

Hello YTtalk,
Last week I posted a thread about my last banner designs. After recent feedback, I have created a new and hopefully improved banner. Take a look and tell me what you think. I would also like to know what you guys think about my branding strategy. I am still new to youtube and just sort of made my own brand.

I've moved this to the Reviews / Channel Feedback forum because it's discussing a channel-specific topic. ^_^

@The Maker Hi again, xD compared to your last banner, i much prefer this one but i dont know about the cohesion of the whole channel due to how boldly blue your profile picture is as well as how blue it is on the thumbnails, the banner is missing something, it throws the channel off :X.
Obviously you want people to look at your thumbnail and immediately think
"oh my goddd the maker is back" -click- but i personally am not drawn to the thumbnail - but that is probably just me.

[ill just stalk the thread and watch others comments on how they like it]

--- maybe its the lighting differences that throws me off - i.e. its too warm on the banner :3

I really think you could blur out the background if that's possible, perhaps find a font that isn't commonly used, and make it sort of work with your 'color' for your channel. You could also do with some text effects to make it stand out and use colour corrections to really sharpen and spice up your banner. Keep in mind these are things I've found works for Photoshop users. Hope this helps!

Thank you, It will take me a while to make more changes because I am busy with my school work these next few weeks, but I plan to keep in touch with you and others as I navigate youtube.

I like the font but the photo itself doesn't reflect to me what the channel is about. On another note...i do like the video thumbnails, thy very clearly show what the video is about. The thumbnails got me to sub.

Back