New Background, feedback please!

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Ok, just tried something new, first of all, I added my name in there, on the right side. Not sure if I'm going to keep that, I don't think it looks that great, but:
I also photoshopped the grey bar that's on top of the channel, into the background. What do you guys think of it? It's not 100% impossible to see the difference between the actual grey bar and the part I photoshopped in, but to the naked eye it looks convincing enough. I suggest looking at it on the channel, it's better quality than a pic.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It looks good Dutch and I like what you did with the bar, I would remove the top box used for the old layout to rid of the border showing a bit but other than that it is great :)

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm still editing the text, I'm putting it on the banner itself.
But the black box you're talking about isn't actually my background, it's part of Cosmic Panda for some reason...

Edit: Never mind, I thought I was doing minor changes, turns out it hasn't been showing me the one I was telling it to, it just showed the one I had.... so I've been editing the same thing for half an hour because youtube won't take the actual new background... I'll get it to work though..

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks! I'm still editing the text, I'm putting it on the banner itself.
But the black box you're talking about isn't actually my background, it's part of Cosmic Panda for some reason...

Edit: Never mind, I thought I was doing minor changes, turns out it hasn't been showing me the one I was telling it to, it just showed the one I had.... so I've been editing the same thing for half an hour because youtube won't take the actual new background... I'll get it to work though..
I am liking the new signature Dutch :)