New background design?? Cosmic Panda...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan Wilcox

Sony Vegas & After Effects Tutorials! Editor!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think this is going to stop people talking out in the open by posting channel comments to eachother It will also ruin the 'easy navigation concept' as all the stuff is on different pages! Please post on this thread if you prefer the old channel design!! Because I defiantly do!!

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I did. I hated the new design with all my heart! But I forced myself to use it because I knew they where gonna change it eventually. And I can tell you it has grown on me and now I like it a lot. I think once everyone gets used to it everything will be fine.

Reactions: Jordan Wilcox

Jordan Wilcox

Sony Vegas & After Effects Tutorials! Editor!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I did. I hated the new design with all my heart! But I forced myself to use it because I knew they where gonna change it eventually. And I can tell you it has grown on me and now I like it a lot. I think once everyone gets used to it everything will be fine.
Yes you do have a point, when I started you tube again back In December I tried out the new one and It did grow on me until I got offered a free Professionally made background for my youtube, but it was made for the old one, which I did like more than cosmic panda at the time, but I suppose your point is trying to say that youtube will get alot of haters but, the new design will grow on them and they will get over it and move on! I'm looking into actually buying a new background for my youtube, but made for the new design! (yes I buy my yotuube backgrounds, apart from the one now)

Status
Not open for further replies.