New Auto vlog channel

foggythethird

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys, so I just started my channel. It's going to feature car guy stuff so to speak lol. I'm mainly aiming for day inthe life type videos, but feature cars. I took a lot of inspiration from guys like Tj Hunt and Evan Shanks, an I figured, hey why not try it out!? I love it, but I'm new and will need feedback. But my channel link is below if you guys want to chekc it out. Thanks.

Reactions: UndergroundSeries

Lets Torque Cars

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, so I just started my channel. It's going to feature car guy stuff so to speak lol. I'm mainly aiming for day inthe life type videos, but feature cars. I took a lot of inspiration from guys like Tj Hunt and Evan Shanks, an I figured, hey why not try it out!? I love it, but I'm new and will need feedback. But my channel link is below if you guys want to chekc it out. Thanks.
hey brother! just subscribed to your channel .. your contents on point man youve got used to talking to the camera pretty quick.. quicker than i did im still not fully used to it :') every video gets better each time you upload one and cinematics are on point keep it up look forward to seeing where this channel goes and how far !! we should collab together .. give each other a shout from UK and USA give both our channels a helping hand from 2 enthusiasts with the same type of content and interests!

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am a car guy also :D I really love cars, but i have a 1990 Zastava Yugo 55, if you ever heard of it. It is old, but i really love it. I recently recorded a video where i placed LED lights for backplates on it, it looked awesome :D

Great channel out there, keep doing what you love!

Lets Torque Cars

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am a car guy also :D I really love cars, but i have a 1990 Zastava Yugo 55, if you ever heard of it. It is old, but i really love it. I recently recorded a video where i placed LED lights for backplates on it, it looked awesome :D

Great channel out there, keep doing what you love!
haa i love them cars so retro!! keep on youtubing brother