Never Stop Chasing Your Dreams

King Munch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I am a youtuber that loves animating. I enjoy everything i do on youtube its what makes me who i am today. Thank you guys so much for 100 sub it means a lot. Never stop chasing your dreams because one day someone might put a spark in your life to make it even more amazing.

Mark Stise

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am a youtuber that loves animating. I enjoy everything i do on youtube its what makes me who i am today. Thank you guys so much for 100 sub it means a lot. Never stop chasing your dreams because one day someone might put a spark in your life to make it even more amazing.
Well said!!

Reactions: King Munch

King Munch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1524570844,1524570535][/DOUBLEPOST]And wow you have a lot of subs!

Reactions: Mark Stise

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on 100 subscribers!

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting the first 100 subscribers! It´s always nice to see that your hard work pays off!
I hope you and your channel will continue to grow! Maybe you would surpass me some day!
Good luck with your channel!

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on reaching 100 subscribers and that was well said YouTube is definitely a spot to make your dreams come true Big Dreams or little dreams my biggest dream is to be a movie star I had a chance to after I was into 2 plays when I was little but I didn't keep pursuing it so I blew it but YouTube is a great place to give me a second chance and at achieving that goal so definitely whatever you want to do whatever your dream is keep going and it may just come true soon enough

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
GRATZ! Keep making goals, and never stop :) If you can dream it, you can achieve it! Congratulations on 100 subs! :)

oh! Actually 142 subs now :)

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just make sure you keep a realistic outlook. Holding on to pipe-dreams and ignoring other things in life is a bad path to take. You will know early enough if you got what it takes. Usually in the first 6 months / year. If you aren't getting any real traction then you will most definitely not gain any later.

Gerald Z

Reaction score
congratulations from me on the 100 subs, :). just curious, do you animate using frame drawings or do you use software? stupid question I know, lol sorry!.

TAir

Reaction score
Congratulation, soon you will have more