Networks to be partnered with.

paskyskiesss

I'm a peacock flying into a rainbow!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
I'm a youtube musician a beginner actually and I am hoping that I can apply to any network 'cause I really need some extra bucks for equipment. you guys know any network that partners users with few views and subs? Thanks!

levi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey if you get 850 perday u could get partnered mate im making channel soon all i need is few vids wth 850 views

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would wait it out personally and apply when you have more, it makes more sense for them and for you.

Reactions: stratafm

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I would wait it out personally and apply when you have more, it makes more sense for them and for you.
agreed ^ also you make less money with networks opposed to if you waited till you got much bigger and directly partnered with youtube.You earn more revenue from direct partnerships instead of networks.

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
If you create a steady stream of content for the next few months and develop your channel more most likely fullscreen will partner with you :)

MerajBadMan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i agree with everyone else who comment before me, honesty you dont need the newest equipment to make good music/videos. I mean take a look at me i have a s****y camera that battery life only last for 5 mins and the disc that records 20 mins on it. To top it all off my camera cant capture light well, making my video dark. What I'm trying to say try is to make the best with what you have, and keep on making videos on a daily basics. It gonna be a long wait but we all gotta be patient :)