Network earnings vs Adsense earnings

YouTube Songs

Reaction score
Hello,
Can someone who has been partnered with both adsense and a network tell me if they noticed any change in earnings?

Did the earnings while you were in a network go up or down compared to adsense?

Please tell me :) Thanks in advance

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello,
Can someone who has been partnered with both adsense and a network tell me if they noticed any change in earnings?

Did the earnings while you were in a network go up or down compared to adsense?

Please tell me :) Thanks in advance
For the same amount of views the YouTube earnings I was getting seemed the same and then the network takes their share. So in my case with Fullscreen my earnings went down due to the network cut. I've already put in a notice to be released from Fullscreen due to the stupid 3rd party claims I have been getting lately for music I should have free access to as a Fullscreen member.

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I'm partnered with adsense only. my views have dropped a little, but my earnings dropped even more.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm partnered with adsense only. my views have dropped a little, but my earnings dropped even more.
I never expect to earn a lot of money with only Adsense, but I would never join a network because of the fact that they will take a share of the money

Partnership hero

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
it's the same figures (except if you are partnered with MCN, they take their share from it)